Call Pest Right Environmental Services now on 0800 3688628 for a free no obligation quote
- 4-5mm long, oval and flattened from back to underside, red to brown in colour.
- Well developed legs, but wings absent.
- Mouthparts adapted for piercing the skin.
- Nocturnal by nature although may be seen throughout the day, especially in large infestations.
- Cracks and crevices are ideal harbourage areas for this pest, behind peeling wallpaper, cracked plaster and within electrical sockets.
- Normally introduced to a premises, a process known as cross-infestation, via luggage etc of a travelling host.
- Despite their name, bed bugs can be found in any items of furniture or belongings where the host is in situ for long periods of time, such as sofas and armchairs.
- Can also infest an area from adjoining properties via migrating through partition walls.
- Female will lay eggs, which are 1mm long, white and elongated, with 200-500 laid over a two month period in batches of 10-50.
- Complete life-cycle takes 2-4 months.
- This pest species undergoes an incomplete metamorphosis.
- If no host is available, an adult bed bug can live for up to a year without food.
- Get in touch via our contact form or call us free on 08003688628 and one of our customer care advisors will to take details of your pest issues/concerns
- A free of charge, no-obligation site survey with a BPCA Fully Qualified Pest Surveyor at a time and day that best suits you.
- All works carried out in line with BPCA guidelines and new CRRU Code of Best Practice
- All methods of control used in a safe and controlled manner and will be explained and agreed upon during the initial site survey
- Non-Toxic control methods used where possible to help maintain Pest Rights commitment to protecting our environment and reducing our chemical foot print
- Regular PPM visits carried out in line with Pest Right Flexi-Pest Programmes
- Catered for all types of industry providers inc
- Hospitality / Restaurants / Food & Beverage / Office and many more
- All-inclusive programmes, covering all eventualities
- 24/7/365 callout facility
- NO hidden costs/charges
- Freephone number to Customer Support Team
- Offering on hand advice and support 24/7
- Fully Qualified to Level 2