Call Pest Right Environmental Services now on 0800 3688628 for a free no obligation quote
- Yellowish brown with two dark stripes on the pronotum.
- Well developed wings in both sexes, with the wings overlapping the body of the female.
- Approx 12-15mm in length
- Omnivorous, meaning that they will feed on practically anything including their own
- Preferes a warm steamy environment and has become a common pest of kitchens, larders and hospital restaurants
- Small and readily conceals itself
- Extremely good climbers it can congregate on pipework, around light fittings etc in upper levels.
- Females can produce between 4-8 ootheca , each containing 35-40 individual eggs
- Ootheca are carried by the female until ready to hatch
- Hatching time is generally 1 month
- Duration of nymphal development is 6 weeks - 6 months
- Get in touch via our contact form or call us free on 08003688628 and one of our customer care advisors will to take details of your pest issues/concerns
- A free of charge, no-obligation site survey with a BPCA Fully Qualified Pest Surveyor at a time and day that best suits you.
- All works carried out in line with BPCA guidelines and new CRRU Code of Best Practice
- All methods of control used in a safe and controlled manner and will be explained and agreed upon during the initial site survey
- Non-Toxic control methods used where possible to help maintain Pest Rights commitment to protecting our environment and reducing our chemical foot print
- Regular PPM visits carried out in line with Pest Right Flexi-Pest Programmes
- Catered for all types of industry providers inc
- Hospitality / Restaurants / Food & Beverage / Office and many more
- All-inclusive programmes, covering all eventualities
- 24/7/365 callout facility
- NO hidden costs/charges
- Freephone number to Customer Support Team
- Offering on hand advice and support 24/7
- Fully Qualified to Level 2